....In pictures!
I promised photos of our fabulous time at Augusta Raurica so here they are.
I promised photos of our fabulous time at Augusta Raurica so here they are.
In front of the museum Tinguely.
We found a nice green space close to the hostel. Nearby there was an old tower, that was build in the 13th century! Definitely ancient.
Our tour guide was AMAZING! Not only did she really know her stuff, but she made it interesting. We gave her a big thank you at the end.
The students pretended to be Roman children, and solved some math problems. I love to see them solve math problems outside of the classroom :)
Imagining a long time ago a battle between gladiator and beast...
Okay. Let`s not forget a very important part of camp. Wall climbing! I was really impressed with how the students helped each other. I have a feeling this won`t be the last time wall climbing for these kids!
Why don`t we end the pictures with one with beautiful smiles?
Cheers!
We new you had fun but now we have photographic evidence to prove it!
ReplyDelete